By Kin-Lu Wong
* Compact microstrip antennas are of serious significance in assembly the miniaturization requisites of recent moveable communications gear * This e-book is a complete remedy of layout ideas and try info for present compact and broadband microstrip designs * Summarizes the paintings of the writer and his graduate scholars who've released over eighty refereed magazine articles at the topic long ago few years * complex designs said through quite a few different prestigious antenna designers are included to boot
Read Online or Download Compact and Broadband Microstrip Antennas PDF
Best microwaves books
This article, directed to the microwave engineers and grasp and PhD scholars, is at the use of electromagnetics to the advance and layout of complex built-in elements exceptional via their prolonged box of functions. the result of 1000's of authors scattered in different journals and convention court cases are rigorously reviewed and classed.
This booklet outlines the underlying rules on which sleek highway lights relies, and gives the reader with wisdom of the way those ideas might be utilized in perform. This booklet deals a totally clean method of the topic, reflecting how the expertise of street lights has advanced to maintain with the adjustments in lamp expertise, specially in reliable nation gentle resources, and the expanding knowledge of strength use and environmental concerns.
"Following within the footsteps of its renowned predecessors, excessive strength Microwaves, 3rd version keeps to supply a wide-angle, built-in view of the sphere of excessive strength microwaves (HPMs). This 3rd version comprises major updates in each bankruptcy in addition to a brand new bankruptcy on beamless structures that covers nonlinear transmission strains.
- Handover in DVB-H: Investigation and Analysis
- Electron Diffraction in the Electron Microscope
- Earthquake Protection of Building Equipment and Their Systems: Bridging the Implementation Gap
- An Engineer's Guide to Automated Testing of High-Speed Interfaces
- Chipless RFID: Design Procedure and Detection Techniques
- Oscillators and Oscillator Systems: Classification, Analysis and Synthesis
Additional resources for Compact and Broadband Microstrip Antennas
The second resonant frequency f 2 also shows a decreasing trend when the angle of α increases up to 35◦ . When α is greater than 35◦ , f 2 is seen to increase with increasing angle α. 13 is achieved. 22. The two operating frequencies are seen to have the same polarization planes, and good broadside radiation patterns are observed, although relatively larger cross-polarization for H-plane radiation is seen. 23 shows the measured antenna gain for the lower and upper operating bands of a prototype with α = 24◦ .
This suggests that an antenna size reduction as large as about 56% can be achieved for the proposed antenna operated at a fixed frequency. Moreover, it is clearly seen that the impedance bandwidths of the prototypes (antennas 1–4) are all greater than that of the reference antenna. This behavior is largely owing to the meandering slots embedded in the antenna’s ground plane, which effectively lower the quality factor of the proposed antenna. 4, L = 30 mm, W = 20 mm, i = 10 mm, and ground-plane size = 50 × 50 mm2 .
Luk, C. H. Lai, and K. F. Lee, “Wideband L-probe-fed patch antenna with dual-band operation for GSM/PCS base stations,” Electron. Lett. 35, 1123–1124, July 8, 1999. 85. T. W. Chiou, H. C. Tung, and K. L. Wong, “A dual-polarization wideband circular patch antenna with hybrid feeds,” Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett. 26, 37–39, July 5, 2000. 86. S. Hienonen, A. Lehto, and A. V. Raisanen, “Simple broadband dual-polarized aperturecoupled microstrip antenna,” in 1999 IEEE Antennas Propagat. Soc. Int. Symp.