By Anant K. Menon, Peter Orlean, Taroh Kinoshita and Fuyuhiko Tamanoi (Eds.)
This quantity of The Enzymes beneficial properties high-caliber thematic articles relating to glycosylphopshatidylinositol (GPI) anchoring of proteins. * Contributions from prime gurus * Informs and updates on all of the newest advancements within the box
Read or Download Glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) Anchoring of Proteins PDF
Similar nonfiction_3 books
An in depth examine a few of the extra glossy problems with hydrodynamic balance, together with brief development, eigenvalue spectra, secondary instability. It offers analytical effects and numerical simulations, linear and chosen nonlinear balance tools. by means of together with classical effects in addition to fresh advancements within the box of hydrodynamic balance and transition, the publication can be utilized as a textbook for an introductory, graduate-level path in balance thought or for a special-topics fluids direction.
John Dover Wilson's New Shakespeare, released among 1921 and 1966, turned the vintage Cambridge variation of Shakespeare's performs and poems until eventually the Eighties. The sequence, lengthy due to the fact that out-of-print, is now reissued. every one paintings is accessible either separately and as a suite, and every incorporates a long and full of life creation, major textual content, and big notes and thesaurus revealed on the again.
There's an expanding problem for chemical and learn associations to discover low-budget and environmentally sound equipment of changing normal assets into fuels chemical compounds and effort. Catalysts are necessary to those procedures and the Catalysis expert Periodical record sequence serves to focus on significant advancements during this region.
- William Wordsworth: A Poetic Life
- RNA Detection and Visualization: Methods and Protocols
- Find Your Way Around JCT 98: Private With Quantities (Find Your Way Round...)
- NASA Apollo 11: An Insight into the Hardware from the First Manned Mission to Land on the Moon
- Lamp of Non-Dual Knowledge & Cream of Liberation: Two Jewels of Indian Wisdom (Spiritual Classics)
Additional info for Glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) Anchoring of Proteins
51. J. (1994). Genomic organization of the X-linked gene (PIG-A) that is mutated in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinurea and of a related autosomal paseudogene mapped to 12q21. Human Mol Genet 3:751–757. 52. , and Kinoshita, T. (1997). Structures and chromosomal localizations of the glycosylphosphatidylinositol synthesis gene PIGC and its pseudogene PIGCP1. Genomics 44:347–349. 53. , and Hirotsune, S. (2004). A new role for expressed pseudogenes as ncRNA: regulation of mrna stability of its homologous coding gene.
Abstract The N-acetylglucosamine phosphatidylinositol (GlcNAc-PI) de-N-acetylase catalyzes the removal of the N-acetyl group from GlcNAc-PI in the second step of GPI biosynthesis. The GlcNAc-PI de-N-acetylase is a 252-residue integral membrane protein containing a single N-terminal membrane spanning domain, with the majority of the protein on the cytoplasmic face of the ER. Site-directed mutagenesis studies have lead to the proposal of a zinc-dependent mechanism of action analogous to zinc peptidases.
1996). PIG-C, one of the three human genes involved in the first step of glycosylphosphatidylinositol biosynthesis is a homolog of Saccharomyces cerevisiae GPI2. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 226:193–199. 46 DAVID E. LEVIN AND RONALD J. STAMPER 33. , and Fields, S. (2005). Large-scale identification of yeast integral membrane protein interactions. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 102:12123–12128. 34. T. (1993). Correction of the class H defect in glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor biosynthesis in Ltk-cells by a human cDNA clone.