By Paul J. Fairchild
Immunological Tolerance: equipment and Protocols is a accomplished consultant to the suggestions at the moment used for culturing and characterising the telephone kinds chargeable for enforcing self-tolerance and the experimental types hired to check their functionality either in vitro and in vivo.
Read Online or Download Immunological Tolerance: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 380) PDF
Similar biology books
This can be a well-researched booklet that might attract either teachers and entrepeneurs. Dr. Teng is a well known specialist during this box and provides a magnificent viewpoint. I hugely suggest the e-book.
Concerning the ProductPublished through the yankee Geophysical Union as a part of the Antarctic learn sequence. Species within the genera Hyarachna, Echinozone, Pseudarachna, and Aspidarachna, all within the relations Hyarachnidae, are reviewed and severely mentioned. A key to genera is gifted in addition to a desk of the species in each one genus from antarctic waters.
Molecular Biology of RNA Tumor Viruses summary: Molecular Biology of RNA Tumor Viruses
- Shaping the Future: Biology and Human Values
- Invasive Species: Detection, Impact and Control
- Into The Night: Tales of Nocturnal Wildlife Expeditions
- Analytical Biochemistry
- Two-Hybrid Systems: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 177)
- Quantitative Biology of Metabolism: Models of Metabolism, Metabolic Parameters, Damage to Metabolism, Metabolic Control
Extra resources for Immunological Tolerance: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 380)
Immunol. 205, 40–51. 76. Finkelman, F. , Holmes, J. , Dukhanina, O. , and Morris, S. C. (1995) Cross-linking of membrane immunoglobulin D, in the absence of T cell help, kills mature B cells in vivo. J. Exp. Med. 181, 515–525. 01_Thomson 22 4/4/07 8:20 AM Page 22 Raimondi, Turnquist, and Thomson 77. Flynn, J. M. and Byrd, J. C. (2000) Campath-1H monoclonal antibody therapy. Curr. Opin. Oncol. 12, 574–581. 78. , and Kawahara, T. (2005) Mixed hematopoietic chimerism for the simultaneous induction of T and B cell tolerance.
Et al. (1997) Blockade of the CD40-CD40 ligand pathway potentiates the capacity of donor-derived dendritic cell progenitors to induce long-term cardiac allograft survival. Transplantation 64, 1808–1815. 12. , and Matsuyama, T. (2003) Regulatory dendritic cells protect mice from murine acute graft-versus-host disease and leukemia relapse. Immunity 18, 367–379. 13. Roelen, D. , Schuurhuis, D. , van den Boogaardt, D. , et al. (2003) Prolongation of skin graft survival by modulation of the alloimmune response with alternatively activated dendritic cells.
38. Grossman, W. , Verbsky, J. , Atkinson, J. , and Ley, T. J. (2004) Human T regulatory cells can use the perforin pathway to cause autologous target cell death. Immunity 21, 589–601. 39. Bendelac, A. (1995) Mouse NK1+ T cells. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 7, 367–374. 40. , et al. (1997) Requirement for Valpha14 NKT cells in IL-12-mediated rejection of tumors. Science 278, 1623–1626. 41. Gombert, J. , and Bach, J. F. (1996) Early quantitative and functional deficiency of NK1+-like thymocytes in the NOD mouse.