By X. Jiang
Read Online or Download Metamaterial PDF
Similar microwaves books
This article, directed to the microwave engineers and grasp and PhD scholars, is at the use of electromagnetics to the advance and layout of complex built-in parts uncommon via their prolonged box of purposes. the result of 1000s of authors scattered in different journals and convention complaints are conscientiously reviewed and classed.
This publication outlines the underlying rules on which sleek highway lighting fixtures is predicated, and offers the reader with wisdom of ways those rules may be utilized in perform. This e-book deals a very clean method of the topic, reflecting how the know-how of highway lights has stepped forward to take care of with the adjustments in lamp know-how, in particular in stable kingdom mild assets, and the expanding expertise of strength use and environmental concerns.
"Following within the footsteps of its renowned predecessors, excessive energy Microwaves, 3rd variation keeps to supply a wide-angle, built-in view of the sector of excessive energy microwaves (HPMs). This 3rd version comprises major updates in each bankruptcy in addition to a brand new bankruptcy on beamless platforms that covers nonlinear transmission strains.
- Analog-Baseband Architectures and Circuits for Multistandard and Low-Voltage Wireless Transceivers (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Multiband RF Circuits and Techniques for Wireless Transmitters
- Development of Products and Packaging for Use in Microwave Ovens
- Microwave De-embedding. From Theory to Applications
- Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics
- A New Target Detector Based on Geometrical Perturbation Filters for Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar (POL-SAR)
Additional resources for Metamaterial
We see that the absorption power of the glass layer is larger at higher frequencies. In Fig. 3(b) is presented the absorbed power by the coated glass layer for the incident parallel polarized microwave.
An incident angle of microwave is θ= 90o here. INCIDENT MICROWAVE k ~ ~ nz θ k nx ny GLASS O z y ~ METAMATERIAL R1 R2 RN x ~ E0 ψ Fig. 1. e. 3·10-4 [rad] and the glass permeability is equal to μg =1. Electrodynamical Analysis of Open Lossy Metamaterial Waveguide and Scattering Structures 49 The complex metamaterial permittivity is εmet = ε’met - iε”met = │εmet│exp(-i δmet). The complex permeability is μmet = μ’met-iμ”met = │εmet│exp(-i δmet). The metamaterial εmet and μmet are the same for the single-layer and twelve-layer cylinders.
3) and the absorbed power by the metamaterial (Fig. 4) for the single-layer cylinder. The total absorbed power by single-layered cylinder is equal to the sum of absorbed powers by metamaterial and acrylic-glass. And we show here the total absorbed power by all layers of the twelve-layered cylinder. 6 are presented the averaged scattered or absorbed power values per oscillation period for the unit length of the metamaterial-glass cylinder. , 2010)]. The integral of the formula has a positive sign when we calculate the scattered power.